Wearing PPE, a uniform, workwear or corporate clothing is not a personal choice of the user but an obligation linked to a job, to risks.
In this respect, Europa Kimache implements actions that improve the daily professional lives of users to help them carry out their everyday tasks: safety through compliance with requirements, comfort through light materials and good fit, aesthetics to enhance their self-image and that of the organisation they represent.
Flexibility and craftsmanship guarantee this commitment.
PARTICIPATING IN THE TRANSITION TO A WORLD THAT IS MORE RESPECTFUL OF PEOPLE AND OF THE ENVIRONMENT
En choisissant d’intégrer des préoccupations sociales et environnementales à ses activités, Europa Kimache s’engage sur des mesures concrètes autour de 4 principes :
– Selection of local suppliers: 90% of our raw material purchases are European.
– Optimisation of commercial travel and of the collection of goods.
– Alternative means of transport with the elimination of air transport.
– Premises in compliance with France’s 2012 building regulations. This enables a reduced energy consumption necessary to maintaining an adequate level of comfort throughout the year.
– Increase in digitalized interaction.
By encouraging the purchase of more responsible materials:
– 98% of raw materials and supplies are certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex.
– Purchases in Europe where environmental and societal regulations are more demanding and non-compliance is sanctioned.
– Products designed to have less impact on the environment: recycled fibres to promote circular economy, organic raw materials to reduce the consumption of natural resources, proximity of supplies and management of the end of life.
– Recycling of scraps.
– Implementation of recycling channels for used clothing (fraying, fuel for industry).
– Reduction of packaging and use of more ecological solutions.
– Reduced number of prototypes when developing models.
LEADING THE WAY
– Regular audits of suppliers and subcontractors around 4 lines: labour, health and safety, environment, fair practices.
– Sharing with our partners the solutions implemented within the company
DARING TO BE INNOVATIVE AND TAKING RISKS
Daring is the desire to stretch one’s limits. Europa Kimache encourages creativity and initiatives, dares to speak up, accepts the risk of mistakes in order to foster continuous improvement.
It is not about being reckless or foolhardy, but about accepting risks as a founding principle of our creative and manufacturing business.